Business Development Manager
Stellar is a leading Influencer Marketing company that helps brands connect with the right influencers and launch successful Influencer Marketing projects that drive performances and ROI on Social Media. Our mission is to develop the most innovative services and tools to make influencer marketing smart, easy and more efficient — for everyone. Our solutions include:
* Stellar Agency, our Campaign Services that streamlines every step from defining strategy to finding and contacting influencers to reporting on campaigns performances.
* Stellar Intelligence tool, our Statistic Dashboard enabling companies monitor and track performances of content produced by influencers.
* Stellar IRM platform our coming-soon Influencer CRM made for companies who want to create, grow and manage their own influencer network
Thanks to our deep understanding of the Influencer Marketing landscape and our proven mix of experts and technology, we have developed many successful projects across various countries and industries. Prominent companies we have proudly worked with include: Bourjois, Braun, Lee, Photobox, Leffe and agencies like OMD, Isobar, Porter Novelli and OATH.
We have a young, energetic and rapidly growing team, consisting of passionate professionals constantly reimagining Influencer Marketing from our Paris and Brussels offices.
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager for our Stellar office in Paris. We are looking for a customer-obsessed, social media enthusiast to grow our portfolio of clients, drive incremental revenue and awareness for Stellar Influencer Marketing Solutions. In this position, you will play a key role in strategic projects and hands-on support the rollout of the whole business. As a key member of Stellar agency, you will sell in campaign services, manage relationships with key accounts and ensure the execution team leverages Stellar technology and community to come up with creative campaign solutions. Another focus will be to boost Stellar Intelligence and Stellar CRM subscriptions and ensure clients retention, maintaining Stellar’s positioning as a premium, market leading, tech driven influencer marketing solutions provider.
The ideal candidate has pre-established relationships in the Brand/Agency spaces, is very business-driven and is strong in the fields of digital analytics and strategy.
As our growth targets are ambitious we are looking for a true team player who is looking for a new challenge in an entrepreneurial, fast growing and exciting environment.
- You will confidently manage all projects that are associated with strategic business developments worldwide with a primary focus on France and the Benelux region
- You will sell in Stellar Agency’s managed campaign to brands and agencies, create innovative proposals in responses to brands’ briefs and work collaboratively with execution team to ensure successful campaigns and client retention
- You will be responsible for making sure that customers renew and grow their current subscriptions with Stellar IRM platform and Stellar Intelligence tool. You will focus on a portfolio of customer accounts to ensure successful subscription contract renewals, expansions, up-sell, and contract term extensions.
- You will work closely with the product team on customer feedback, ideation, and testing as they develop new features and experiences for brands and agencies
- You will independently undertake organizing projects from structuring strategy, creating the project plan, defining targets, preparing materials including timelines, client updates, progress reports as needed
- You will be responsible for all evaluations concerning customer and market, including analysis and market research in your area of responsibility
- You have a degree in business school studies or a university degree in a similar field with a focus on strategy
- You have 3+ years of work experience in Business Development, Partnership or B2B customer-facing roles – ideally in the Media, Advertising or Marketing spaces
- Preferably you have pre-existing relationships on the brand/agency spaces
- You have a strong determination/negotiation skills, are driven by results and motivated to succeed and exceed targets
- You are able to work in fast-paced environment and ingenious in achieving success in the face of ambiguity while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
- As a great problem-solver, you resolve newly arising difficulties on-the-go
- You are an excellent oral and written communicator both in French and English and can efficiently deal with global clients and various stakeholders
- You’re particularly adept at developing strong, one-to-one relationships
- You are confident working with large data sets, love working with numbers and hold excellent analytical skills
- Digitally savvy, you are passionate about Influencer Marketing, the Social Media and the Tech spheres, and are familiar with the evolution of the marketing / communication sector in the digital age
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the company that built the next big thing in Influencer Marketing
- A fast moving and agile working environment where you’ll never face monotony
- A great office location at the brand-new WeWork Lafayette coworking space in the 75009
- A highly motivated international team of coworkers who will both inspire and support you
- Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and grow
WANT TO JOIN US?
Then we’d be more than happy to receive your application! Any further queries? Please do not hesitate to contact our team via email or by phone.